Saturday, June 09, 2007

Meanwhile, on the western front

Not much has been happening with CanalplanAC lately - and so there isn't much to say here. The broadest explanation is simply life getting in the way. For a pile of reasons to do with home life, holidays, boat and the like I don't seem to have much spare time these days. And I've taken up a new job on promotion; which is great, but leaves me with no mental energy (no energy at all sometimes) at the end of the day for programming.

There are, as ever, a pile of ideas floating around my head. Improving the interface in various ways - while adding new features - is the obvious one. I like the new gazetteer, and making more of the site like that will be nice. Also, I've got a rather neat "route planning wizard" for novice users that I'll try to integrate some time over the next few weeks

4 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

phew!
glad to see you're still about. I guess all the posting on the forums has taken time too ;)

Looking forward to the route planner improvements.

All the best,
paul

 
At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know how you feel.

I've got everything worked out in my mind about how the route management will work in the blogging system but its getting the enthusiasm up to actually do it.

 
At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whats happened to canal plan ac at the moment ? as it seems to be down
does any body know the e mail to let him know?
thanks

 
At 6:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home