Sunday, July 23, 2006

First thoughts

I've been in the habit of embedding chatty bits in various bits of the CanalplanAC website for some time now, but what with the news, the todo list, the FAQs etc, it all gets a bit messed up. Then there is the guestbook, discussions on uk.rec.waterways and so on.

Suddenly I realised that a blog would be a much better and easier way of doing things, so here it is. I'm going to use it to put up information on what I'm thinking of doing and working on; what's bugging me at the moment, notes of really nice things that people have done and so on. I've sent an informal target of a couple of posts a week minimum - let's see how I do.

It's also a great opportunity for you, by commenting on my posts, to influence the future development of CanalplanAC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home